Are you one of those Instagrammers who also wishes to have a cool feed just like those feed goals that you can see?
- First, as stated at the top, I love Photography. Every time I found something but it is not good for my feed, okay i’ll take a click, BUT I will not post it to my IG account. It will be posted in my Facebook, Snapchat or twitter. Choose something which is Instagrammable or something that would fit to your chosen kind of feed.
- Second, choose only one theme. When you are in black, only black. When you are in white, then stay only with white. When you are in pastels, then pastel shades only. Do not let your feed be combined with other colors or hue. That’s not a feed builder anymore.
- Third, when you capture something, always remember the lightning so that when you edit your picture, the outcome is better. Don’t forget the angle, it can also add points to your feed.
- Fourth, stay only with one editing app and one filter. Why? This is uniformity from the very top to bottom of your feed and this will lead you to feed goals.
- Lastly, for those who choose white feed, the exposure is important, it should not be over-lightning, the picture will not be appreciated anymore. Instead of putting the exposure into 4 to 6, adjust the contrast into 1 to 3 only (it depends upon the picture’s lightning). The contrast can help also to adjust the picture if it looks like faded. Just adjust it into 1 to 3 only.
Those are my tips. I know some of you can do the first to third tips. While only few can follow the fourth and last one. I hope it will help you. If it does not, then I hope you learned something.